Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Capsule location


Sorry the picture is very large.  There is a lot of detail in it, and shoutout to James at http://nodivisions.com/excursions/j4/ for creating it.  I didn't know his site existed until today.  Pretty much the same idea as this blog.

The capsule is (at least when we left it) visible from the hole in the floor.  There are some old ropes there which we used before and were fine, but after that we brought our own ropes for safety.  Let me know if you still can't find it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love the website. Any way possible to make a section for users to upload their pics of the j4? I’ve got some great shots from a dslr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the settings for the blog and didn't see any options to allow users to upload pictures, there is probably a way though right? Thanks for commenting, I hope you are able to find the capsule. I am planning a trip back later this month to check if its still there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete